WorkForce Center works for you
The Minnesota WorkForce Center in Brainerd is one of 50 throughout the state that helps job seekers find employment, businesses find workers, and anyone at any stage explore and plan careers.
Business owners can find information on the labor market, taxes, labor laws, unemployment, employment law, training, and more. The WorkForce Center assists with recruiting, hiring, training, and retaining employees.
For job seekers, the center offers career advising, job search assistance, and education/re-training assistance. These programs are supported through the Rural MInnesota Concentrated Employment Program, which partners with the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) to operate a variety of additional programs for job seekers, including:
- Workforce Investment Adult Act and Youth Programs
- State and federal dislocated worker programs
- Minnesota Youth Program
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Minnesota Family Investment Program
- National Career Readiness Certificate